Enjoy safer, easier, more comfortable birthing through guided
imagery, visualisation and special breathing techniques.
What is HypnoBirthing?
Would you like a calm, gentle birth? Do you want to give birth
feeling confident and positive? HypnoBirthing is a gentle childbirth
method which helps prepare you mind and body for a more calm and
confident childbirth. HypnoBirthing techniques are easy to learn
and apply. Couples learn the techniques together over a series of
How Does HypnoBirthing Work?
Through classes reinforced by audio and video programs, pregnant
women explore deep muscle relaxation, self-hypnosis, visualisation,
special breathing techniques and more. These techniques are also
taught to birth companions, who learn to help deepen and support
the birthing mother's level of relaxation during birthing. By learning
techniques to manage any tension caused by fear and anxiety, the
birthing mum can feel calm, confident, aware, and in control.
Watch the video > > > > >
Benefits of HypnoBirthing
· Eliminates or greatly reduces the fear-tension-pain
syndrome before, during and after birthing
· Can shorten the first stage of labour by several hours
· Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for chemical painkillers
· More rapid postnatal recovery for the mum
· Less incidence of postnatal depression
· Babies tend to feed and sleep better and are generally calmer
· Babies tend to have a higher APGAR score
· Reduces the chances of a breech birth
· Promotes special bonding of mother, baby, and birthing companion
· Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion
· Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature
· Easier and calmer and controlled resolution in the event the labour/birth
takes an unexpected turn or complication
· HypnoBirthing as a technique can be used for any type of birth
e.g. water-, home- and hospital births, birthing centres, etc and
once learnt it can be used for any future births also!
· Skill learnt can be used in other situations such as increasing
breast milk flow.
Course Dates, Times, Cost
Free information workshops available - call 0845 450 0949
for dates and venues.
Courses, held in Crouch End and Belsize
Park, consist of approximately 12 hours of class time and cost
£295 per couple.
Please enquire for confirmation of dates; individual sessions are
The price includes:
· HypnoBirthing Handbook "The Breakthrough to Safer, Easier,
More Comfortable Childbirth"
· Attendance for both you and your birthing companion
· All course material & folder
· Birth Plan
· The Rainbow Relaxation and Birthing Affirmation CD
· Full email and phone support
For further information contact Lisa Hatton 0845 450 0949 or email